Nowadays, there are so many products of bird food in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bird food in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bird food which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
624 reviews analysed
1. Lyric 2647417 Fruit High Energy
- Attracts chickadees, robins, orioles, blue jays, titmice, buntings, cardinals, grosbeaks, towhees, nuthatches and cedar waxwings
- No fillers for less waste
- Gourmet blend of ingredients
- A high-energy wild bird mix featuring a gourmet blend of select fruits, seeds and shell-free nuts
- 13 premium, all natural ingredients
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Bird Food, Lyric 2647417 Fruit High Energy would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Lyric 2647417 Fruit High Energy was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Lyric 2647417 Fruit High Energy would be the Best Bird Food for Money.
- Try it you will be surprised at the quality- it looks and smells so good my husband almost grabbed a handful to eat!
- Lyric seems to have quality bird food and i’m happy i found it.
- Huge hit with the squirrels, birds and turkeys.
- I bought this to load into a large hopper feeder to complement my smaller tube feeders, filled with smaller no mess blends, wit… Read More
- It is so worth what it cost i go thru 2 – 40 pound bags a week and it is on auto delivery !
- So i went back to order more, and the price had almost doubled.
- The price also went from $27 to $40.
- I always mix mine about 50% with good sunflower seed and 20lbs lasts just about all winter.
- So i have a patch of ground that i dump a 32oz cup of food out on about 2-3 times a day.
- I use subscribe and save to get a bit of a discount.
- Birds and squirrels LOVE it, no waste, just great food for the birds
- Perfect mix lots of nuts and fruit. Always Fresh – I get it one a regular basis to mix with sunflower seeds. Attracts Wood pe… Read More
2. Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb
- Contains sunflower kernels, peanuts, pistachios, cherries, raisins, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Contains no fillers
- Bird food
- Contains Sunflower kernels, Peanuts, pistachios, cherries, raisins, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Premium mix attracts songbirds, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches, titmice, jays, grosbeaks, buntings, nuthatches and chickadees
- Available in a 20lb size
- Premium mix attracts songbirds, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches, titmice, Jays, grosbeaks, buntings, nuthatches and chickadees
- Advanced formula
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Bird Food and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Bird Food then don’t look beyond Wild Delight 366200 20-Pound Nut N-Berry Birdfood, 20 lb. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Bird Food in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- We have noticed that the quality of birds attracted to our feeder has improved since we started feeding this.
- My groceries haven’t gone up that much even with the covid crisis.
- Two months ago i paid $30 for the 20lb bag.
- It arrived vacuumed packed and the price is great for the amount you get.
- I have ordered multiple times and now have noticed the extra cost is worth it as many of the birds pass my neighbors feeders to… Read More
- And also wasn’t very happy that within two months the price went up by almost 6 dollars.
- I cannot believe what is going on with this price gouging.
- Birds love this seed and it is so convenient that it ships.
- Perfect, great product for the money and so many birds in kentucky lve this bird feed!
- Mix it with 50lb of sunflower seed.
- My birds & squirrels love this mix. The squirrels love it so much they have learned how to get the lid off of the plastic cont… Read More
- I buy this brand often. Great mix. Purchased first time through Amazon seller . Received my purchase quickly. Very pleased!
- Cardinals, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Juncos, Titmice, Sparrows, Blue Jays, and many others like this mixture. I have never had mo… Read More
3. Wagners 62032 Cardinal Blend 6 Pound
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Wagners 62032 Cardinal Blend 6 Pound has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Wagners 62032 Cardinal Blend 6 Pound is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Wagners 62032 Cardinal Blend 6 Pound easily gets the award of Best Bird Food Under 100$.
- Really good quality and it should be for the price.
- It had very little trash in it, it is a bit pricey but a great product.
- I think it’s expensive for the amount you get.
- If price isn’t an issue, i highly recommend this for your cardinals.
- Easy to store and have reusable bucket.
- The birds LOVE this stuff. Almost too much. I have to fill all my bird feeders every 3 days max.
- Kind of pricey, but the cardinals do love it. Cardinals are the only thing that comes over for this mix, and that’s really al… Read More
4. Audubon Park 12243 Critter Crunch Wild Bird and Critter Food, 15-Pounds
- I’m happy with the amount of each ingredient and the quality.
- Both birds squirrels & ducks love this product
- I went to reorder it 2 days ago and see that the price is now about $40.
- I guess i will start boycotting any company that appears to be price gouging.
- The shipping was fast and on time.
- I did notice they sometimes make the bag size offered smaller, i won’t buy this unless it is the 15lb bag or larger and around $20.
- I’ve tried both wagner’s and kaytee brands for backyard critters and prefer audubon parks better- by far.
- But want to keep it because its probably important for first-time squirrel feeders (like me).
- Both birds squirrels & ducks love this product
- My squirrels and bird love it. It’s a bit too pricey and can et same bag at Walmart for less.
5. Wagners 57075 Safflower Seed 5 Pound
Wagner’s Safflower Seed – Cardinals love it, squirrels don’t. Wagner’s Safflower Seed is a great way to attract the birds you want – Cardinals, Chickadees, Titmice, Grosbeaks – and discourage the “feeder hogs”, like Grackles and Starlings, that keep them away. And best of all, squirrels don’t like the bitter taste so they will stay away as well. If you have unwanted birds and squirrels crowding out your songbirds we recommend gradually filling your feeder with Wagner’s Safflower Seed for a period of time, then gradually mixing in your favorite Wagner’s Premium Wild Bird Food. Wagner’s Safflower Seed is truly a premium, high value seed not found in ordinary blends. So give the Cardinals their favorite seed and keep the pests away at the same time, with Wagner’s Safflower Seed. Trust your backyard birds to the experts at Wagner’s.
- I must admit some birds i don’t even know the type but boy do i enjoy seeing them???????? value bird seed is excellent, and quality is fantastic.
- Are use this to mix with the large bag of wagner‘s i bought of black oil sunflower seeds.
- Depending on what the price is, you can get a great deal on this bag.
- Packaging was good and secure, and it’s nice that the bag seals with something like velcro (we roll down the top and add clothe… Read More
- The birds love this good quality bird seed – especialy the cardinals and doves.
6. Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound
- Created to attract both small and large beak colorful songbirds including cardinals, chickadees, jays and more
- A select mix of foods that will provide year-round entertainment for you and healthy energy for your backyard birds
- 5-highly nutritious foods that will attract a wide variety of birds to your backyard
- Contains no fillers
- An all-natural, high-quality mix filled with the healthy proteins and fats birds crave
Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Wagner’s 57075 Safflower Seed, 5-Pound Bag which have been in market longer than anyone. Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Bird Food in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Bird Food and it could be any of the high value Bird Food, chances are that would be much costlier than Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound. Wagners 82072 Gourmet Fruit 5 Pound will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Wagners 62053 Nyjer Seed 20 Pound
- An extra clean seed that provides high energy content for backyard songbirds
- Ideal for use in Finch feeders which have smaller holes and tiny perches
- Highest quality grains used
- The favorite seed of Finches including the desirable Goldfinch
- Contains 150,000 seeds per pound creating many visits to the feeder
Wagners 62053 Nyjer Seed 20 Pound is another one which falls under Bird Food for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Wagners 62053 Nyjer Seed 20 Pound ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Bird Food and that is what has revived them. Wagners 62053 Nyjer Seed 20 Pound has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Wagners 62053 Nyjer Seed 20 Pound is amazing features.
8. Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Bird Food, 5 lb
Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Bird Food, 5 lb is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Bird Food, 5 lb wins the users. Most of them who buy Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Bird Food, 5 lb once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Bird Food in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Bird Food to any other Bird Food is least.
- No varmints messing with the bird feeder!
- Those goblins (read squirrels) hate the stuff and it’s high quality so the birds love it.
- I had ordered this product to see if i could keep the squirrels away for my bird feeders and it was fun to see that it did and … Read More
- So far we have had good results with the squirrels not eating it and staying away from the feeder
- They are going through the food fast.
- It’s expensive which is why i didn’t give it a higher rating.
- All I know is, all the birds absolutely love it.
9. Kaytee Ultimate Mess Wild Bird
- Attracts a wide range of birds including cardinals, finches, chickadees, and other songbirds
- More peanuts, sunflower hearts, and chips without mess
- Zero sunflower hulls, this mix is 100% edible
- No messy leftovers under feeders, in yards and flowerbeds, or on patios
- Compatible with hopper, gazebo, and tube style bird feeders
Wild Birds spend much of their day looking for food. It takes a lot of energy to fly, so they’re always looking for their next meal. Birds will frequent your feeders more often & stay longer if you provide a consistent, reliable source of high-energy seeds & blends from Kaytee.
10. Wagner’s 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Bird Food yet, then Wagner’s 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag is your choice. It is another one which is Best Bird Food Under 100$ and Bird Food comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Wagner’s 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag offers best features and although it does not have, Wagner’s 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Bird Food Under 100$
- Great blend, quality and quantity for the price.
- I mix it with a high quality seed with nuts and safflower and more black oil sunflower to be sure they have the nutrition they need.
- They have better quality, better value seed at walmart and sams club.
- In the ingredients on the package it states the first ingredient as white millet (which is the exact reason i purchased this product).
- With the amount of food they are going through, price is a concern; and this was a decent value.
- The price is currently at $24 for 20lbs.
- I have noticed the price fluctuation and it is no longer a value.
- The birds love this and eat it so fast that i’m happy it is an economical size!
- I priced this product at several stores in the area and amazon had the best price.
- I did purchase though for $13 for 20lbs.
- The birds love this and eat it so fast that I’m happy it is an economical size!