We spent many hours on research to finding best electric stove for cast iron skillet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best best electric stove for cast iron skillet, you should not miss this article. best electric stove for cast iron skillet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 best electric stove for cast iron skillet by our suggestions
838 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
2. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Burner Indoor&Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Stainless Steel Easy To Clean
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ NOTICE] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
3. Elite Cuisine ESB-301BF Single Electric Flat Cast Iron Heating Plate Burner Power Indicator Light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy To Clean 1000 watts Black
- Adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Med, and High settings
- 1000 watts of power for faster cooking
- Easy to clean heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate
- Cool-touch base and non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking
- Power indicator light
- 1000 Watts of power for faster cooking
- Adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Med, and High settings
- Easy to clean heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate
- Cool-touch base
- Power indicator light
- Non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking
Cooking is quick, easy and consistent with the Elite Cuisine Electric Single Buffet Burner. This portable electric hot plate offers reliable heating and takes up minimal cooking space. At 1,000 watts, it heats up quickly with an adjustable temperature knob. The non-stick cast iron hot plate will ensure even cooking and makes clean up a breeze. It features adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Medium, and High settings. The heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate is easy to clean. The cool-touch base and non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking. It’s perfect when you need an extra heat source for holiday cooking and entertaining, or simply use it to keep food warm at a buffet station.
4. Duxtop ES-3102 1500W Portable Electric Cast Iron Cooktop Countertop Burner (Single) 7.5 inch Silver
- 1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner for quick heat-up.
- Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy to Clean.
- Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
- Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space.
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner. Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light. Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last. Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
5. NutriChef Nonstick Cast Iron Grill Pan – 11-Inch Kitchen Square Cast Iron Skillet Grilling Pan, Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Steak Pan w/ Side Drip Spout For Electric Stovetop, Induction, Gas – NCCIES47
- Non-stick coating: the Nutrichef indoor grill pan features a non-stick Coated layer surface that ensures quick, effortless food release and eliminates the need for butter, oil, or cooking spray. Makes tasty homemade grilled food slide out easily
- Heat safe up to 500° F: The square grill pan steak skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 500°f. Features extra wide square skillet size for large meals & a convenient grip handle. Total grill pan size measures 17. 09” L x 11. 46” W x 1. 81” H
- Ridged surface: The classic stove top grill features ridged Line cooking surface which keeps excess oil away from food, making it ideal for grilling chicken, steak & vegetables. Also adds distinct grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- Side drip spout: features integrated side drip lips making it easy to discard excess oil & fat. The steak grill pan has a smooth porcelain enamel coating proven to effectively distribute & retain heat for an even cooking throughout the entire pan
- Induction ready: This nonstick grill pan is compatible w/ all heating methods. Works on gas, induction, glass ceramic & electric stove top. It is stain-resistant and easy to clean. Enjoy traditional grill pan cooking style with the whole family
Kitchen Skillet Grill Pan – Square Cast Iron Skillet Grilling Pan with Non-Stick Enamel CoatingFeatures: Classic Kitchen Skillet Pan Design Long Lasting, Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Grilling Pan Enjoy Traditional Grill Pan Cooking Style Stylish, Modern Home Kitchen Color Smooth Porcelain Enamel Outer Coating Extra-Wide Square Skillet Size for Large Meals Ridge-Lined Grill Marks for Chargrilled Food Integrated Side Drip Lips for Excess Pouring Oil & Grease Effectively Distributes & Retains Heat for Even Cooking All-Around Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean Perfect Kitchen Cookware for Oven Safe & Stovetop Meal Prep Safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction Counter CooktopsTechnical Specs: Skillet Style: Square Pan Max Temperature: 500° Fahrenheit (200° Celsius) Construction Material: Cast Iron Metal, Porcelain Enamel Total Grill Pan Size (L x W x H): 17. 09’’ x 11. 46’’ x 1. 81’’ –inches Sold as: 1 Weight: 8. 15 lbs.
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate for durability. Dimensions : 11.50 L x 11.00 W x 2.50 H inches. UC Weight is 8.20 pounds
- Powerful 1300 watts for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking
- 6-setting adjustable temperature control from low to highest heat
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights
- “Coil-less” cooking surface for easy cleanup
The Cuisinart cast-iron single burner adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Its powerful 1300 watts heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” Cast iron plate is durable and wipes clean in a snap. Premium brushed Stainless Steel looks elegant in any setting. A 6-setting temperature control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat – use it to keep foods warm, or to cook an entire meal. Ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces anywhere without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1300-watt large plate|Adjustable thermostat with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plate|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
8. BELLA 14606 Copper Titanium Coated Non-Stick electric-griddles, 10.5 x 20 INCH,
- KITCHEN INNOVATION: This hardworking griddle features a 1500 watt heating system, cool touch handles and a base with a built in ledge with backstop for easy pancake flipping. The removable probe with easy-to-use dial allows for precise temperature control
- DURABLE & EFFICIENT: This griddle’s unique ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable & cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings. It’s reinforced with titanium for outstanding strength & resistance to scratching from metal utensils
- NONSTICK COOKING: This griddle’s Healthy-Eco coating contains no harmful chemicals like lead & cadmium. This family-size griddle cooks large amounts of food & the titanium ceramic coating offers superior food release making this a true non-stick surface
- You need quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life. We provide you with the right small kitchen appliance & also equip you with essential tools like recipes, tips & product videos. The kitchen should be fun. With Bella it can be.
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Compare our wide selection of small kitchen appliances to similar products from Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster, Lodge, Blackstone, Black & Decker, Presto, KitchenAid, Braun, All Clad, Presto or Westinghouse.
Whip up breakfast for the whole gang or grill your favorite meats, all with one simple turn of a knob. This BELLA Griddle with Copper Ceramic Titanium Coating allows you to go from keep warm to 400 degrees giving you the option to cook virtually anything you would cook on a stove while using less energy. This versatile cooking surface is BPA Free and features specialized Copper Titaniun non-stick coating which is highly durable and cooks faster than the traditional coatings. Safer than a stove, this unit has heat protection so you never have to worry about over heating. Not to mention, it is super easy to clean. Fully immersible in water, simply toss the cooking plate in sink for ultra easy cleaning
9. Lodge 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
- Cast iron provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking
- Cast Iron Skillet is seasoned with vegetable oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Skillet is 10.25 inches in diameter and includes red silicone hot handle holder
- Made in USA, Lodge Cast Iron Skillets are at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Works great with induction cooktops.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. This pre-seasoned Skillet works like a charm right out of the box. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon somehow taste extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron creates superior heat retention, heats evenly, and loves a campfire, unlike flimsier pans. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting, and two subtle side lips for pouring. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures.
10. Lodge Pro-Logic 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Cast Iron Skillet with Dual Handles and Sloped Sides.
- 12 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet has a modern design and is ready to use. It’s perfect for induction, gas, electric, or glass cooktops. It can be taken from the campfire to the stovetop or the oven to the grill, making it at home in every kitchen.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- PRO-LOGIC DESIGN. Give your kitchen a modern edge with the Lodge Pro-Logic line. This design is made for the innovative cook or chef. It features updated handles and sloped sides, with the same timeless cast iron function that you know and love.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. This dynamic 12” skillet can be used for weeknight grilled chicken or summertime BBQs with roasted veggies.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
12 INCH PRO-LOGIC SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET
This unique design gives you the traditional benefits of cast iron with a modern twist. The updated handle, sloped sides and innovative loop assist handle bring a contemporary look and feel to your kitchen, allowing you to pan fry the perfect egg, or easily grill up some brussel sprouts over an open flame.
CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated! Lodge cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can make your family’s favorite recipe without needing to season the skillet first. You can use it on the stove top or the campfire (just not the microwave). Grill fresh salmon or bake some warm buttered biscuits in your skillet, enjoying the easy-release finish that cast iron is known for.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes and then rub in a thin layer of oil to help maintain your hard earned seasoning.
LODGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cast iron for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Even during the challenging times, like the Great Depression, the Lodge family has been committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.
The Lodge Manufacturing Company is still family run, with both CEO’s being the great-grandsons of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself. As technology has evolved overtime, Lodge has seamlessly stepped up to the plate with innovative products and patented technology.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Electric Stove For Cast Iron Skillet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!