Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith water heaters warranty in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith water heaters warranty in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith water heaters warranty which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
916 reviews analysed
1. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
2. American Standard TCWH199S-AS-NG 199,000 BTU Tankless Natural Gas Ultra Low Nox Condensing Water Heater
- Superior thermal efficiency – with energy conservation in mind, these units maintain an impressive 96% efficiency rating
- Certified – these units hold both ANSI z126.96.36.199/csa 4.3 certifications and are designed for indoor wall mounting
- Durable – both the primary and secondary heat exchangers are constructed of 304 Grade stainless Steel
- Eco friendly – ultra low NOx combustion system compatible for both natural gas and liquid propane. These units are also field convertible from one gas source to another
- Energy Star & ETL certified – uses 14% to 55% less energy than equipment that meets minimum federal standards
American standard water heaters tankless condensing residential water heaters deploy the latest in cutting edge technology. This indoor, wall mounted unit produces up to 11 gallons of hot water per minute. Designed for superior thermal transfer, increased resistance to scale formation and low installation costs. Built with efficiency in mind, these tankless condensing units boast an impressive energy factor of 96 drastically reducing energy costs when compared to a conventional storage tank water heater. With instantaneous hot water and no storage tank, leaky water heaters are a thing of the past! these units come with a 12 year limited heat exchanger warranty and a 5 year limited parts warranty.
3. CalPalmy 3000W Immersion Heater | Submersible Water Heating with Full Stainless-Steel Guard and Thermostat| Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes | Great for Small Bathtub,Inflatable Pool – U.S. Version
- Twice the Power: Heat water faster with our 3000-watt water heater and within minutes the water (About 5 gallons) will be noticeably warmer. (Please do not plug two heaters on the same outlet)
- Rust Proof Stainless Steel Guard: The protective guard ensures no direct exposure to the heating element by people or pets. Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard.
- Easy to Use: Fully submerge the UL-listed heater in a bucket, tub or trough of water and plug into a grounded 120v plug. You can submerge the handle and cord. Feel the difference in a few minutes!
- Widely Application: The immersion water heater can be used in water, especially fit for heating water in large size container like bucket, basin, bath tub, mini inflatable swimming pool, etc
- For any Cold Weather Application: Heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more! WARNING: Remove the heater before touching the water and please do not continuously use for over 4 hours!
4. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
5. Westinghouse 80 Gal. 10 Year 16,500-Watt Electric Water Heater with Durable 316 l Stainless Steel Tank
Westinghouse 3 element commercial stainless steel electric water heater allows for flexibility with multiple wiring configurations. The 3 elements provide quicker recovery between domestic hot water draws. With a single or 3 phase option, installation can be flexible.
6. Camco 02932/02933 5500W 240V Screw-In Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density
Camco’s 5500W 240V screw-in foldback type Ultra low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Premium Ultra LWD Lime Life elements carry a limited 5 year warranty. Ultra LWD and special metal surface (high performance nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy) reduce chances of lime build-up. They resist dry firing and are ideal for problem water areas and locations with intermittent water supply. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
7. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
8. Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL75iN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Indoor Installation Only
- Up to 7.5 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts)
non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
From the Manufacturer
Stop planning your mornings and evenings around your water heater. Set your own schedule, thanks to the R75LSi. Ideal for two- to three-bathroom homes, the R75LSi delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), while saving energy and money. Mount your compact R75LSi in virtually any room, and vent directly to the outside with a single wall or roof penetration.
9. A.O. Smith Signature Select 8-GPM 190000-BTU Outdoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Professional installation required
- call 877-556-4223 for assistance
- Easily convertible from natural gas to propane with supplied kit
- A.O. Smith tankless water heaters are an excellent whole-home water heating solution that supply endless hot water
- Residential warranty – limited 15-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, and 1-year labor
Professional installation required; call 877-556-4223 for assistance Easily convertible from natural gas to propane with supplied kit A.O. Smith tankless water heaters are an excellent whole-home water heating solution that supply endless hot water Save time, energy and utility expense by only heating water only as it is needed Saves space over conventional tank-style models, wall-mount design allows for additional storage and flexibility Safety features include freeze, overheat, and surge protection as well as troubleshooting diagnostic codes Residential warranty – limited 15-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, and 1-year labor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heaters Warranty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!