Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith motor c630 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith motor c630 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith motor c630 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
567 reviews analysed
1. Century formerly AO Smith GF2054 1/2 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48/56 Frame, ODP, Sleeve Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
2. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
3. Marathon B208 Blower Belted Motor, 48Y Reversible Frame, 1/2 hp, 115V, 1725 RPM
4. 6 Set DC Motor Kit, Rectangular Electric 1.5-3V 24000RPM Mini Motor with 86 Pcs Plastic Gears, 2 x AA Battery Holder,Motor Mounting Bracket,Boat Rocker Switch,Shaft Propeller for DIY Science Projects
5. A.O. Smith DL1026 1/4 HP, 1075 RPM, 3 Speed, 115 Volts3.5 Amps, 48 Frame, Sleeve Bearing Direct Drive Blower Motor
Direct drive fan & blower motor, reversible rotation.
6. A.O. Smith OEV1006 1/12 HP, 1050 RPM, 1 Speed, 42Y Frame, CWLE Rotation, 1/2-Inch by 2-3/4-Inch Flat Shaft OEM Direct Replacement
7. Dayton 4K259 Motor, 1/2 hp, 60Hz, Belt, Degrees_Fahrenheit, to Volts, Amps, (
8. Greartisan DC 12V 100RPM Gear Motor High Torque Electric Micro Speed Reduction Geared Motor Centric Output Shaft 37mm Diameter Gearbox
- 【ALL-METAL GEARS】: High-temperature resistance, high abrasion resistance, strong load capacity, sturdy and durable, effectively protect the gear box motor body.
- 【PURE COPPER WIRE CORE ROTOR】: With precision winding technology, the geared motor power instant increased by 30%.
- 【D SHAPED OUTPUT SHAFT】: Using high hardness steel, good toughness, impact resistance, the quality of the bearing and the service life of the gear motor are improved, extremely durable.
- 【POSITIVE-NEGATIVE ROTATION】: You also can adjust the speed, but the motor speed can only be reduced, can not be raised. Low noise and high torque, such as 10rpm can drive 15 kilograms.
- 【RELIABLE GURANTEE】: Any quality issues, we promise 100% unconditional return service. If you need other voltage and rpm, please feel free to contact us!
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Reduction Ratio: 1: 31.6
No-Load Speed: 100RPM
Rated Torque: 4.5Kg.cm
Rated Current: 1.1Amp
D Shaped Output Shaft Size: 6*14mm (0.24″ x 0.55″) (D*L)
Gearbox Size: 37 x 24.5mm (1.46″ x 0.96″) (D*L)
Motor Size: 36.2 x 33.3mm (1.43″ x 1.31″) (D*L)
Mounting Hole Size: M3 (not included)
Vending equipments, pan camera, slot machine, money detector, coin refund devices, automatic doors, peritoneal machine, toys motor etc.
– 1 x DC Geared Motor
1.Use tolerance: Pay attention to the use of voltage and current range, otherwise the motor performance and motor life will decline.
2.Handling motors: Gently, as far as possible the use of motor shell part.
3.Motor wiring: Red lead to the positive electrode, black lead to the negative pole, if reversed, the motor rotation in the opposite direction.
4.Overload: As far as possible within the specified load range, prohibit motor blocking or close to the stall state for too long time to runs. Otherwise, the motor will burn out.
— Storage temperature: 0℃ – 40℃;
— Storage humidity: 15% -90% RH;
— Avoid placing in high temperature, high humidity and corrosive gases.
6.Motor use temperature: 0℃ – 70℃
9. A.O. Smith Corporation C630 Magnetek 1/2 hp Motor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Motor C630 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!