Finding your suitable readers for ao smith guf-40 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith guf-40 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
524 reviews analysed
1. A.O. Smith B2852 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 5.4/10.8 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure Square Flange Pool Motor
2. A.O. Smith B2853 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.6/13.2 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
3. A.O. Smith B625 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 115 Volts, 6.4/12.8 Amps, 1.5 Service Factor, 56CZ Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure Pool Motor
4. A.O. Smith B127 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.0/12.0 Amps, 1.5 Service Factor, 56J Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, C-Face Pool Motor
5. Century Electric UST1152 1 1/2-Horsepower Up-Rated Round Flange Replacement Motor (Formerly A.O. Smith)
6. A.O. Smith B128 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 7.2/14.4 Amps, 1.4 Service Factor, 56J Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, C-Face Pool Motor
7. A.O. Smith B129 1-1/2 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 9.2/18.4 Amps, 1.3 Service Factor, 56J Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, C-Face Pool Motor
8. A.O Smith B2748 Single Speed Square Flange Threaded Shaft Motor for Pools, 2 HP
9. Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1½ Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.If pump strainer gasket is clogged then Clean pump strainer pot.
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up
- 1-year warranty
The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo’s silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 1-½-horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 16.0/8.0 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The SuperFlo Pumps are a product of nearly 50 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear – and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
10. A.O. Smith UST1102 1HP 115/230V NEMA C-Face Pool Filter Motor
A.O. Smith Corporation,UST1102 ,1HP 115/230V 3450RPM 56J Motor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Guf40 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!