Finding your suitable readers for ao smith gcv 40 101 disassembling gas valve is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith gcv 40 101 disassembling gas valve including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
685 reviews analysed
1. Sioux Chief 696-1021GF Ox Box Gas Outlet Box, 1/2" NPT
- Box is available for ½” or ¾” iron-pipe applications or ½” CSST applications in both standard and fire-rated products
- Connection Type: Threaded
- ¼-turn ball valve for easy, secure, accessible operation
- Recessed box is made of high-impact ABS providing the strongest finished installation for all gas appliance needs
- Valve has CSA certification to ANSI Z21.15-1997 / CGA 9.1-M97
2. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
3. Robertshaw 710-502 Low Profile mV Gas Valve
4. Honeywell International VR8200A2132 Valve
- 1/2″ NPT inlet x 1/2″ NPT outlet
- Includes: One 1/2″ x 3/8″ straight busing, one 3/4″ straighr flange, one hex wrench, one pilot compressing fitting for 1/4″ O.D. tubing, 393691 Natural to LP gas conversion kit
- Gas valves include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment
- Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat
- closes when call for heat ends
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator
- closes if gas or power supply is interrupted
- Manufacturer Model # VR8200A2132
- Genuine Replacement Part
- Honeywell item
5. Homewerks VGV-2LH-B4CB Gas Ball Valve x Female Thread, Brass, 3/4-Inch, 0.75-Inch
- FUNCTIONALITY: The Homewerls Worldwide Gas Ball Valve is use for liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, flammable liquids, heated oils connecting two pipes going in the same direction.
- PERFORMANCE: 2-Piece forged brass body, CSA CR91-002 Certified for use on piping, ANSI Z21. 15 / CSA 9. 1 Certified for appliances and appliance connectors, ASME B16. 44 Certified for use in above ground piping systems up to 5 PSI
- DURABILITY: Constructed for durable, long-lasting usage and performance and are tested to be 100% leak resistant.
- DESIGN: Ergonomically designed for ease-of-use, and easy to install.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell you will be too.
The Homewerks Worldwide Gas Ball Valve is safe for use with liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, flammable liquids, heated oils. Featuring a forged brass body and hard chrome plated forged brass ball for long-lasting use and reliability. Designed to create tighter seals than straight threads, it installs in-line and connects two pipes going in the same direction. 1/2 PSIG and 5 G. Designed to be operated when fully opened or closed. Quarter turn operation. 3/4″ Forged brass Gas ball valve CSA 3-88 certified CSA certified Quarter turn operation Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1. 20. 0.
From the Manufacturer
Homewerks VGV-2LH-B4CB Gas Ball Valve, Female Thread x Female Thread, Brass, 3/4-Inch.
6. Homewerks VGV-2LH-B3CB Gas Ball Valve x Female Thread, Brass, 1/2-Inch, 0.5-Inch
Homework’s VGV-2LH-B3CB Gas Ball Valve, Female Thread x Female Thread, Brass, 1/2-Inch.
From the Manufacturer
Homewerks VGV-2LH-B3CB Gas Ball Valve, Female Thread x Female Thread, Brass, 1/2-Inch.
7. Procuru PCGV60009 Brass Gas Ball Valve, Professional Series,1/2-Inch, Female Thread (NPT) x Female Thread (NPT)
- Forged Brass Industrial Grade Construction
- 1/2-Inch TxT Connection Ends: Female Thread (NPT) by Female Thread (NPT)
- Fits 1/2″ Male Pipe Thread (NPT)
- CSA CR91-002 Certified for use on piping
- ANSI Z21.15 / CSA 9.1 Certified for appliances and appliance connectors
- ASME B16.44 Certified for use in above ground piping systems up to 5 PSI
- Application: Shutoff the flow of natural gas or propane through gas piping system
A gas ball valve (gas cock) is used to shut off the flow of natural gas or liquid propane through a piping system. Gas ball valves are located near furnaces or stoves in homes with gas service. They can also be found along the main gas supply line. These valves are used to stop gas flow when maintenance or a repair is preformed. The name ball valve derives from a sphere or “ball” strategically placed in the passageway of the valve through which fluid flows. The ball has a hole through it, by which the valve opens and closes.
8. Mueller 110-223HC 1/2" GAS BALL VALVE
- 200 PSI – -20-Degree – 300-Degree temperature range – Quarter-turn lever handle for positive on/off operation
- Coated aluminum handle for corrosion and solvent resistance
- Multi-directional flow – Two-piece body design – Chrome-plated brass ball
- CSA – ANSI Z21.15 (1/2 PSIG) – ANSI/ASME B16.44 (5G)
- UL listed – Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
Since their beginning in 1917 as the Mueller Metals Co. and later Mueller Brass Co., Mueller Industries has built a well-earned reputation for offering the finest-quality plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration and industrial products in the industry.
From the Manufacturer
Since their beginning in 1917 as the Mueller Metals Co. and later Mueller Brass Co., Mueller Industries has built a well-earned reputation for offering the finest-quality plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, and industrial products in the industry
9. Reliance Water Heater 9003455 LP Gas Pilot Assembly
Lp gas pilot assembly, works on the Following water heater 9003455 #’s: 6-30-horton, 6-30-horton-d, 6-30-hort4, 6-40-hort4, temperature setting 180°ree., please make sure to use the corresponding pilot assembly to the water heater, refer to the tag on the original pilot assembly to match with the new pilot assembly.
10. reliance water heater co 9003410 C3 Piezo Ignitor Assembly
C3 Piezo Ignitor Assembly, With Bracket, For Use With FVIR Technology Gas Water Heaters.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Gcv 40 101 Disassembling Gas Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!