Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith gas water heater zinc anode replacement in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith gas water heater zinc anode replacement in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith gas water heater zinc anode replacement which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
633 reviews analysed
1. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
2. AO Smith 100108260 Aluminum Anode Rod
Replacement 3/4 In. x 29 In. anode rod for Reliance water heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
3. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
4. Kohree 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod Flexible Water Heater Protection Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank – 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE
- 【Application】: Size: 44″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater. Perfect replacement for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and more.
- 【High Quality Material】:Made of non-toxic aluminum zinc, compared with 316 stainless steel connectors, durable and safe.
- 【Better Protection】: The aluminum zinc hex head anode rod can prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and it can absorb the oxidized substances, get rid of rotten egg smells, and prolong the life of the water tank.
- 【Easy Installation】:We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw, preventing looseness.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Providing high quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
5. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
6. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
7. Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod
Reliance 9001829-005 Magnsm Adnode Rod
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
8. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
9. 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon – Upgraded
- GET RID OF ROTTEN EGG SMELL – Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
- SIZE – Flexible 44 Inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ALUMINUM ZINC ANODE ROD KIT – The best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
- FITS – Almost all water heaters including
- A.O. smith,Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
- REPLACEMENT EASILY – Anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that’s exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind!
Eau Aluminum zinc anode rod replacement complete kit include all necessary components:
(1) 44 Inch long Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode with standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection
(2) Heavy duty 1-1/16” Chrome Socket Tool
(3) Large roll of Teflon Tape
(4) Anode Rod installation instruction
For new version of Aluminum zinc anode rod, we upgrade the formulation of aluminum and zinc which makes anode rod more efficiency ,
and also offer installation instruction for DIYers in case of you unable to get out of rotten egg smell from your water tank.
Aluminum zinc VS Magnesium
Aluminum zinc alloy anode is the cheapest permanent fix for smelling water. Magnesium only solve smelling problem temporarily. If you don’t waste your money and replace your anode again in half year later.
We suggest that Aluminum zinc alloy anode is the best choice. The zinc is a key ingredient, since magnesium anodes will reek water to high heaven.
44 inches Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod:
*one size fits for a.o. smith Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE water heater
*save your tank and save money
*install in small spaces
Size: 0.8 X 44 inches
1 x Aluminum Zinc Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod
1 x Teflon Tape
1 x 1-1/16” Chrome Socket Tool
1 x Anode Rod installation instruction
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Gas Water Heater Zinc Anode Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!