Finding your suitable readers for ao smith electric heater warranty is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith electric heater warranty including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
818 reviews analysed
1. American Standard TCWH180S-AS-NG 180,000 BTU Tankless Natural Gas Ultra Low Nox Condensing Water Heater
- Superior thermal efficiency – with energy conservation in mind, these units maintain an impressive 96% efficiency rating
- Certified – these units hold both ANSI z126.96.36.199/csa 4.3 certifications and are designed for indoor wall mounting
- Durable – both the primary and secondary heat exchangers are constructed of 304 Grade stainless Steel
- Eco friendly – ultra low NOx combustion system compatible for both natural gas and liquid propane. These units are also field convertible from one gas source to another
- Energy Star & ETL certified – uses 14% to 55% less energy than equipment that meets minimum federal standards.Gas valve system:Air ratio valve
American standard water heaters tankless condensing residential water heaters deploy the latest in cutting edge technology. This indoor, wall mounted unit produces up to 11 gallons of hot water per minute. Designed for superior thermal transfer, increased resistance to scale formation and low installation costs. Built with efficiency in mind, these tankless condensing units boast an impressive energy factor of 96 drastically reducing energy costs when compared to a conventional storage tank water heater. With instantaneous hot water and no storage tank, leaky water heaters are a thing of the past! these units come with a 12 year limited heat exchanger warranty and a 5 year limited parts warranty.
2. Camco 08163 Upper Thermostat
3. Camco 04942/04943 4500W 240V Universal Flange Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density
4. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
5. Camco 8123 Lower Thermostat
08123 Features: -Thermostat.-Energy efficient range setting.-Built-in safety switch to prevent overheating.-Adjustable, carded.-UL listed. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 8.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.25″D. Warranty: -1 Year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Lower Thermostat 08123.
6. Camco 02932/02933 5500W 240V Screw-In Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density
Camco’s 5500W 240V screw-in foldback type Ultra low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Premium Ultra LWD Lime Life elements carry a limited 5 year warranty. Ultra LWD and special metal surface (high performance nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy) reduce chances of lime build-up. They resist dry firing and are ideal for problem water areas and locations with intermittent water supply. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
7. CerAnode Powered Anode Rod Expandable for Water Heater (20-100 gal tank) – No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing hex head and hot outlet anode
- Expandable anode protects the tank interior from top to bottom
- Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
- Best consumer choice in powered anodes since 1983 – Made in the USA
- Requires 3″ or 6″ dialectric nipple and 3/4″ brass tee (not included)
8. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
9. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
10. RHEEM/RICHMOND 6EP15-1 Richmond Electric Water Heater, 15 Gal, 15 gallon
This product has a 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts. It works effectively and is convenient to use as well. It is definitely a great quality product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Electric Heater Warranty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!