983 reviews analysed
1. Brita Compatible Replacement Water Filter for Pitchers 6 Pack – Commercial Cool
- 6 pack of Commercial Cool replacement water filters that fit all standard Brita pitchers excluding Brita Stream pitcher
- “Commercial Cool replacement water filters are easy to use and will not leave black flecks in your water”
- Creates great-tasting water that is clean, crisp and refreshing to drink and cook with
- Filters your water using all natural gravity system
- Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ASNI Standard 42
Commercial Cool Replacement Water Filter for Brita Water Pitchers – 6 Pack. This water filter Brita replacement creates great-tasting water that is clean, crisp and refreshing to drink, cook with, and refill your own water bottle. It is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ASNI Standard 42.
2. AmazonBasics Standard Duty Sump VIH Water Filter Housing – 3/4 Inch, Blue/Clear
- Whole house water filtration system with 3/4″ inlet/outlet connectors, perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features built-in shut-off valve, clear housing unit that allows monitoring of cartridge use
- Includes: Valve-in-head cap and clear housing, SW-2A housing wrench, instructions and AMZN-P5A filter catridge
- The AMZN-HF-360A housing is tested and certfied by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials safety and structural integrity only
- Compatible with filter catridges: AMZN-S1A, AMZN-CW-FA, AMZN-SCWH-5, and AMZN-P5A
3. Sapphire Replacement Water Filters, for Sapphire, Brita and Pur Pitchers, 4-Pack
The Sapphire Water Filter reduces impurities in tap water while improving the taste, smell and clarity. It is an economically intelligent and environmentally friendly alternative to buying bottled water. These water filters are made to fit all Brita pitchers and water dispensers and come in packs of 3 or 4. Sapphire Water Filters remove Copper, Mercury and Cadmium from water and reduce the chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water.
4. 6 up & up Universal Replacement Water Filter
- 6-Pack: Better taste and eliminates more odor. Fits all Brita and Pur water pitchers.
- No black flecks! No pre-soaking!
- Each filter lasts 40-gallons or approximately 2 months.
- Tested and certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for the reduction of: Chlorine taste and odor, Copper, Mercury, Benzene, Limescale and other elements.
Up & Up universal replacement water filters deliver superior performance and value for great tasting water. Up & Up filters are guaranteed to fit and perform in Brita, PUR, and the leading brand pitchers. Each up & up filter requires NO pre-soaking, reduces the release of black carbon particles, is NSF/ANSI 42 certified for the removal of chlorine taste and odor, and purifies up to 40 gallons of water. Package of 6. Drinking water is good for you. It is part of a healthy lifestyle and by switching from bottled water to filtered water you are reducing waste. Each up & up replacement water filter processes up to 40 gallons of water – the equivalent of 320 16oz plastic bottles. Not to mention all the pollution and energy that is saved that would have gone into the production and transportation of those 320 large and heavy bottles of water. Product packaging is made from a minimum of 90% post-consumer recycled material.
5. AmazonBasics AMZN-PB-1DCS4M114M Direct Connect Full Flow High Capacity System Under Counter Water Filter, White
- High Capacity Filtration System that Connects Directly to the Kitchen Sink Faucet with Zero Water Waste. System Incorporates Unique “Twist-Lock” Manifold for Quick and Easy Sanitary Filter Changes with no open sumps.
- Selective filtration takes our the bad contaminates while leaving beneficial minerals such as Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Chloride and Phosphorus
- Reduces: Lead, Cyst, VOC , Chlorine taste and odor, Chloramine, Asbestos, Mercury, MTBE, Turbidity and Pharmaceutical Standard 401
- Biphenyl, Strone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Nany phenol and Phenytoin.
- Simple DIY installation, no third faucet hassle or holes to drill into your countertop, all cold water is filtered, resulting in high flow filtered water from your tap
- Tested and certified by IAPMO to NSD/ANSI standards 42 for chlorine taste and odor Standard 53 for Cryptosporidium, Lead, VOC, and Asbestos and Standard 401 for Herbicides, Detergents, “Emerging” Pesticides and Pharmaceuticals
6. Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, BPA Free – 3 Count
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31
- Width 2.31
- Length/Depth 2.31
- Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
7. Up & Up 2PK Filter Universal Fit
Up & Up 2PK Filter Universal Fit
8. Samsung Genuine DA29-00003G Refrigerator Water Filter, 1 Pack (Packaging may vary))
- Samsung Genuine Water Filters are guaranteed to reduce contaminants, for fresh-tasting water.
- Product comes in two package types. See product images for both versions of packaging.
- All Samsung water filters are tested and certified.
- Remove over 99% of numerous potentially harmful contaminants, using a high grade carbon block.
Samsung Genuine Refrigerator Water Filters give your family clean, fresh water, while protecting your refrigerator and home from potential damage. This filter uses a powerful concentrated carbon filter to eliminate over 99 percent of potentially harmful contaminants. Samsung Genuine filters are produced in both Korea and Mexico. Shipping Note: Shipping to PO Boxes and APO addresses is not available for this item.
From the Manufacturer
Use this replacement filter with your Samsung refrigerator to provide clean, fresh-tasting water and ice from your side-by-side or French door refrigerator. For best results, replace your Samsung filter every 6 months. This refrigerator water filter is used in select Samsung French door and side-by-side refrigerators with filter access inside the refrigerator. While retaining beneficial fluoride, this NSF Certified refrigerator water filter reduces cysts, chlorine taste and odor, particulates (Class I), lead and mercury. Replace your Samsung Refrigerator water filter every 6 months to ensure clean, safe drinking water. Samsung water filters are tested and certified by NSF International, a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to public health, safety and environmental protection. Reduction of Contaminants: Samsung water filters use only a high-grade carbon block which removes over 99% of the potentially harmful contaminants that may be present in your water, including: • Chlorine Taste & Odor: Chlorine is used widely to treat water but may add a particular taste and odor to the water • Heavy Metals & Chemicals: Lead, asbestos, benzene, mercury and carbofuran; these common industrial contaminants with high toxicities can infiltrate the water source and be potentially harmful to your health • Microbial Cysts: Parasites such as cryptosporidium are commonly found in lakes and rivers. They have a high resistance over disinfectants such as chlorine and thus may be present even in treated water.
9. AmazonBasics AMZN-G30CB Filtration System | 30,000 Gallons, Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction, Black Finish Countertop Filter
- Five-stage filtration system reduces particles and contaminants for consistently great tasting water
- Diverter Valve allows non-filtered flow for ordinary use or filtered flow for drinking and cooking
- Reduces the presence of chlorine, bad taste and odors from your water and can last for up to 30, 000 gallons each
- Maintenance Free, no filter changes during the life of the system
- Tested and certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for material and structural safety
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amazonbasics Da2900020b1 Water Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!