Nowadays, there are so many products of alfa romeo 147 1.9 jtd opiniones in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for alfa romeo 147 1.9 jtd opiniones in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings alfa romeo 147 1.9 jtd opiniones which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
796 reviews analysed
1. HZTWFC Manifold Absolute Pressure MAP Sensor 46811235 93177414 55219294 Compatible for Alfa Romeo 147 156 166 Giulietta Mito 1.9 2.4 JTD 1.4
- 【OEM/ PART NUMBER】: 46811235, 93177414, 55219294
- 【VEHICEL APPLICATION】: Alfa Romeo 147 156 166 Giulietta Mito 1.9 2.4 JTD 1.4 & more.
- 【MATERIAL】We only use the highest grade materials,built to Strict Quality Control Standards, Meets the OEM standards.Every product must take inspected and tested multiple times before the shipment.
- 【NOTICE】: Please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility before purchasing. And make sure our part number is the same with your existing one before purchase!
- 【WARRANTY】: Order from HZTWFC, we offer a long time warranty, true worry-free shopping experience.Please recognize our brand name: HZTWFC, We can’t guarantee the quality of other sellers provided can be same as ours.And if our products bring your any trouble,please contact with us for free,We will help you solve out immediately.
【Interchange Part Number/OEM】: 46811235, 93177414, 55219294
Suitable For Alfa Romeo 147 156 166 Giulietta Mito 1.9 2.4 JTD 1.4
- 06.2003-03.2010 For ALFA 147 (937) 1.9 JTD
- 04.2001-03.2010 For ALFA 147 (937) 1.9 JTD (937AXD1A)
- 05.2001-09.2005 For ALFA 156 (932) 1.9 JTD (932A2B, 932A2C)
- 10.2000-05.2001 For ALFA 156 (932) 1.9 JTD (932A2B)
- 03.2002-09.2005 For ALFA 156 (932) 2.4 JTD (932AXC)
- 05.2001-05.2006 For ALFA 156 Sportwagon (932) 1.9 JTD (932B2B, 932B2C)
- 10.2000-05.2001 For ALFA 156 Sportwagon (932) 1.9 JTD (932B2B)
- 03.2002-05.2006 For ALFA 156 Sportwagon (932) 2.4 JTD (932BXC)
- 04.2002-06.2007 For ALFA 166 (936) 2.4 JTD
- 10.2000-06.2007 For ALFA 166 (936) 2.4 JTD (936A2B)
- 12.2011-12.2012 For ALFA GIULIETTA (940) 1.4 BiFuel
- 04.2010-04.2011 For ALFA GIULIETTA (940) 1.4 TB
- 09.2008-09.2009 For ALFA MITO (955) 1.4
- 10.2009-09.2009 For ALFA MITO (955) 1.4 TB
- 09.2008-09.2009 For ALFA MITO (955) 1.4 TB
2. Company More Power MEHPDMEN1208037 Digital Power Module for Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4 JTD 210 PS/400 NM
Increase digital performance with our power module quality and safety are of the highest priority When it comes to increasing the digital performance of your car with our power module. This is why we develop our power module in-house, where we place it in the experienced hands of our trained technicians. Our power module for a wide variety of engines is developed on our advanced performance test stand, where physical influences of every type are simulated and taken into account during the test phases. Each power module meets the highest standards.; easy installation; increase in performance up to 35% possible; fuel savings of up to 25% possible illustrated installation instructions included in delivery. These make installing the power module yourself very quick and easy, in the shortest possible time, even for the lay person. No special tool is required.Included in delivery:; 1 x power module; 1 x cable set; 1 x illustrated installation instructions (engine-specific) once installed driving pleasure is guaranteed!
3. Alfa Romeo 1.9 JTD 939A200 147 156 159 GT Pierburg Swirl Flap Blank Removal Kit X8R0077
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our high quality blanking plugs in this listing allow the swirl flaps to be removed and blanked off on the Pierburg intake manifold. Resolving air leaks / vehicles faults and preventing any future swirl flap issues. A cost effective alternative to replacing the complete manifold which with the same flawed design swirl flap mechanism would likely fail again.
- SYMPTOMS OF FAULT: Engine management light (EML) lit, high fuel consumption, rough idling, rough running, poor power and torque, smoking from exhaust, error P2279-11 Intake system air leak,P2075 fault code.
- THE SOLUTION: REMOVE THE SWIRL FLAPS FROM THE INLET MANIFOLD AND BLANK OFF USING OUR KIT
- ELIMINATE SWIRL FLAP FAULTS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY A COMPLETE NEW INTAKE MANIFOLD. Our unique design kit allows you to blank off the swirl flaps on your original intake manifold resolving swirl flap faults permanently. Our blanks are precision engineered from billet aluminium and are fitted with a Viton O ring to ensure a good seal, a far better alternative to pressed parts which can fail to seal.
- A cost effective alternative to a whole new manifold which would likely fail again. Save the cost of a new manifold and prevent any further swirl flap issues. Some of our customers have installed our blanks as a preventative measure to avoid swirl flap issues further down the line and some customers have experienced performance gains from removing the swirl flaps. PART NUMBERS LISTED BELOW: 55210202, 55210201, 2.03462.03, 2.03462.02
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. https://youtu.be/eM7Yl3FxmPg 2. http://www.x8r-instructions.co.uk/Pierburg-Intake-Inlet-Manifold-Swirl-Flap-Blank-Blanks-install-instruction-guide-vauxhall-saab-opel-fiat-alfa-romeo-1.9-cdti.pdf
THE PROBLEM: THE BALL JOINTS ON THE SWIRL FLAPS CAN WEAR TO EXCESS RENDERING THE SWIRL FLAPS UN-FUNCTIONAL ALSO THE SEAL ON THE SWIRL FLAPS CAN FAIL CAUSING INLET MANIFOLD AIR LEAKS. It is a very common fault for the swirl flap operating rod bushes to wear down and for the operating rod to pop off causing these symptoms, this can easily be rectified with our replacement improved design operating rod which can be purchased in our eBay store. Unfortunately on occasions the ball joints on the swirl flaps which this rod connects to can be too worn to repair with a new rod, alternatively the seals on the swirl flaps on occasions fail and cause air leaks. Previously this necessitated the replacement of the whole intake manifold at vast expense. However using our blanking kit the swirl flaps can be removed and blanked off allowing you to repair the manifold you have; saving the cost of a new manifold and preventing any future swirl flap issues. ***** INSTRUCTIONS: 1. https://youtu.be/eM7Yl3FxmPg 2. http://www.x8r-instructions.co.uk/Pierburg-Intake-Inlet-Manifold-Swirl-Flap-Blank-Blanks-install-instruction-guide-vauxhall-saab-opel-fiat-alfa-romeo-1.9-cdti.pdf ****** VEHICLES AFFECTED: YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THE PART NUMBER ON YOUR INTAKE MANIFOLD BEFORE ORDERING AS THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MANIFOLD. THIS LISTING IS FOR MANIFOLDS WITH THE PART NUMBERS LISTED BELOW: 55210202, 55210201, 2.03462.03, 2.03462.02 ****** YOU WILL RECEIVE: Our repair kit includes: 4X Large cnc machined billet aluminium blanks (fitted with high quality Viton O-ring) 1X Small cnc machined billet aluminium blank (fitted with high quality Viton O-ring) 1X Adhesive to secure the blanks
4. Alfa Romeo 147 156 166 GT Steering Wheel Control Push Touch Control Pad Buttons X8R0086
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our parts allow you to replace the worn rubber buttons on your Alfa Romeo steering wheel, restoring the look of the steering wheel / vehicle interior. Our parts allow you to replace just these components that fail, providing a vast saving over replacing the complete button units which would just fail again.
- THE SOLUTION: FIT OUR REPLACEMENT RUBBER BUTTONS AND RESTORE THE LOOK / FEEL OF YOUR MULTI-FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL. SAVE THE COST OF A WHOLE BUTTON UNIT WHICH WOULD JUST FAIL AGAIN. We manufacture replacement rubber buttons
- allowing you to replace just the component that fails. Our buttons can be installed very easily following our pictorial and video instructions and will restore the look and feel of your steering wheel.
- Alfa Romeo do not sell this part separately, their solution to this common fault is to purchase 2x complete button units at vast expense which would just fail again. Our buttons are a vast improvement over the OEM part and are designed not to deteriorate like the OEM part. Replace your buttons and restore the look of your steering wheel / interior.
- VEHICLES AFFECTED: VEHICLES AFFECTED AND PART NUMBERS ALFA ROMEO: 147 ALL MODELS 156 2003-2006 166 2003-2006 GT ALL MODELS ASSOCIATED PART NUMBERS: 71738943, 71718458, 71718459, 71718460, 71718461, 71738469, 71748026, 71748028, 71748029, 71748030, 71730030, DELPHI, EATON. YOU WILL RECEIVE: 2X Button pads: 1X Mute, volume up down. 1X Source, skip track forwards / back.
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1) https://youtu.be/jzavvjNzWos 2)http://x8r-instructions.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-147-156-166-GT-Multi-Function-Steering-rubber-button-replacement-kit-repair-install-instructions-guide.pdf
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our parts allow you to replace the worn rubber buttons on your Alfa Romeo steering wheel, restoring the look of the steering wheel / vehicle interior. Our parts allow you to replace just these components that fail, providing a vast saving over replacing the complete button units which would just fail again. SYMPTOMS OF FAULT : The steering wheel audio control buttons are worn, rubbed off, edges deteriorated, light leaking / bleeding where painted or rubber has worn off. THE PROBLEM: THE OEM STEERING WHEEL BUTTONS WEAR EASILY AND RUIN THE LOOK OF THE STEERING WHEEL AND THE VEHICLES INTERIOR. The steering wheel audio control rubber buttons wear / delaminate causing light to leak from the buttons. Until now the only solution for this common fault from the manufacturer was to replace the complete button units at vast expense. Rather than just replacing the component that fails- the rubber buttons. Unfortunately, even this solution is flawed as the buttons would just wear again causing the same issues. If replacing the complete button unit, it is also not uncommon for the trim colour to not match up with the rest of the vehicles trim as shades vary, another good reason to replace just the rubber buttons that fail. VEHICLES AFFECTED: VEHICLES AFFECTED AND PART NUMBERS ALFA ROMEO: 147 ALL MODELS 156 2003-2006 166 2003-2006 GT ALL MODELS ASSOCIATED PART NUMBERS: 71738943, 71718458, 71718459, 71718460, 71718461, 71738469, 71748026, 71748028, 71748029, 71748030, 71730030, DELPHI, EATON. INSTRUCTIONS: 1) https://youtu.be/jzavvjNzWos 2)http://x8r-instructions.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-147-156-166-GT-Multi-Function-Steering-rubber-button-replacement-kit-repair-install-instructions-guide.pdf
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo 147 19 Jtd Opiniones for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!