661 reviews analysed
1. Hayden Automotive 516 High Performance Transmission Cooler
High performance transmission coolers are a round tube serpentine design featuring threaded fittings for added reliability. Kits contain cooler, hose and mounting hardware. Auto Transmission Oil Cooler for Acura Car (15-86); Light Duty Truck (15-96) >> AMC Car (88-58) >> Buick Car (15-60); Light Duty Truck (15-02); Light Duty Van (07-05) >> Cadillac Car (15-60); Light Duty Truck (15-99) >> Chevy Car (15-60); Light Duty Truck (15-60); Light Du SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliability; Electrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion; All aluminum lightweight construction
2. Stant 10081 Oil Filler Cap
Stant is the leading supplier of oil filler caps of all types to both the original equipment market and the automotive aftermarket. These include not only filler caps for closed PCV systems, but special diesel breather oil filler caps for General Motors diesel engine vehicles, open crankcase breather-type caps, and threaded plastic oil filler caps for popular import cars and light trucks.
3. Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
- One interface does it all – No additional interface needed
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects vehicle type, radio connection, and presets controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Can be manually programmed for most vehicles. Provides Speed Dependent Volume Control on select CAN data vehicles
4. ValvolineHigh Mileage with MaxLifeTechnology SAE 5W-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 QT
- Seal conditioners rejuvenate aging engine seals to help stop and prevent oil leaks
- Extra wear protection helps prevent future engine wear
- Extra detergents keep older engines cleaner by bonding with and removing sludge and deposits
- Anti-oxidants help prevent oil breakdown preventing engine-clogging sludge and deposit formation
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL
5. EBC Brakes DP61657 6000 Series Greenstuff Truck and SUV Brake Pad
Upgrade your stopping power with a simple pad change using EBC high friction 6000 series greenstuff brake pads. The new EBC 6000 series boasts GG rated friction for better stopping with fully shimmed edge chamfered and slotted construction for silent running. Being an upgrade pad these may have a shorter life than other hard aftermarket pads. EBC unique Brake in coating on the pad surface conditions rotors and guarantees perfect brakes from first installation.
6. Bosch BP1001 QuietCast Premium Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pad Set For Select Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, DeTomaso, Ford, Hyundai, Maserati, Mitsubishi, Pontiac, Saab, Subaru, Volvo; Front & Rear
- Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific premium materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation with low dust
- Quiet operation with rubber core multilayer shim provides increased strength and insulation against noise
- Advanced aerospace alloy used in patented copper free ceramic and semi-metallic friction formula is compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function
- hardware kit (where available) and synthetic lubricant included to perform a complete brake job
- Front: Buick: 2011-17 Regal
- Cadillac: 2013-17 ATS, 2004-17 CTS, 2006-11 STS, 2013-16 XTS
- Chevrolet: 2016-17 Camaro, 2014-17 Corvette
- DeTomaso: 1981-89 Pantera
- Ford: 2005-06 GT, 2007-14 Mustang
- Hyundai: 2010-16 Genesis Coupe
- Front: Maserati: 2014-17 Ghibli
- Mitsubishi: 2003-15 Lancer
- Pontiac: 2009 G8
- Saab: 2011 9-5
- Subaru: 2017 BRZ, 2016-17 Crosstrek, 2004-12 Impreza, 2013-17 WRX STI
- Volvo: 2004-07 S60, 2004-06 V70 | Rear: Ford: 2005-06 GT
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components. That’s because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since applying for its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings over 70 years of OE braking expertise to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad program offers top quality, availability, competitive pricing, and full coverage for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European automobiles, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations include platform-specific Copper Free ceramic and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With ‘Science Behind the Silence’, QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads utilize innovative materials that ensure the highest level of quality. Bosch integrated their best OE-style rubber core multilayer him to ensure quiet operation. QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. QuietCast comes complete with hardware (where available) and lubricant to do a complete brake job the first time, every time.
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components. That’s because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since applying for its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings over 70 years of OE braking expertise to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads.
QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Employing the industry’s best pre-attached, rubber core shims and Molded Shim Technology (on selected applications); QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. Bosch is the name you can trust every time you put on the brakes.
Engineered, Manufactured, Distributed and Backed by Bosch
Bosch is closely involved in every step of the QuietCast process. From a worldwide R&D network with 2,500 associates and nine test tracks, to dedicated engineers that source and rigorously test all friction materials and formulations, QuietCast brake products are manufactured under the same exacting quality standards as OE components and systems.
Click to view larger
The Complete Brake Pad Solution
There’s more to value than just a good price. Value also includes quality, extensive coverage, reliable supply and manufacturer support. And that’s just what you get with Bosch. The QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad program offers top quality, availability, competitive pricing and full coverage for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian and European automobiles, light trucks and SUVs. Formulations include platform-specific ceramic, semi-metallic and non-asbestos organic (NAO).
The Science Behind the Silence
Every Bosch QuietCast Disc Brake Pad is fitted with the industry’s best pre-attached rubber core shim. This shim style is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers and is exclusively offered by Bosch for the independent aftermarket.
The laminated rubber-core shim is heat and pressure cured between two layers of steel (see Figure 1, opposite page). This process ensures the highest quality bonding of the rubber to steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength, and corrosion resistance. Sound vibrations pass through the friction material and backing plate, but are dissipated by the unique rubber core in the shim for remarkable noise dampening.
About Molded Shim Technology (MST)
At the time of pressing, heat, adhesive and pressure mold the multi-layer shim to the backing plate and friction material creating an integrally molded unit. The shim stays attached throughout the life of the pad; it won’t walk or slide on the backing plate, providing maximum stability resulting in quieter shim performance over the life of the pad.
7. Right Axle Shaft fits Hyundai Equus Genesis Rear Sdn 5.0L R. (Certified Used Automotive Part) – Replaces 496503M300 | (Grade A)
- URG is a group of certified recyclers of quality USED replacement parts. Please review our quality grades before selecting the best grade for your needs.
- GRADE A: All grade A parts have been reviewed and qualified through an industry standard and contain a minimum amount of damage
- Position: Right
- Fitment Note: Rear Sdn 5.0L R. – Fits: Hyundai 2013 Equus 5.0 Rear Right, Hyundai 2010 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L Right, Hyundai 2012 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L MFI Right – 2012 Genesis 5.0 Rear Sdn 5.0L GDI Right, Hyundai 2011 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L Right, Hyundai 2014 Genesis 5.0 Rear
- We stand by our Quality Reviews with a 90 Day parts only warranty. Please review product details and warranty information below.
Right Axle Shaft fits Hyundai Equus Genesis Rear Sdn 5.0L R.. This is a recycled product. URG is a group of certified recyclers of quality replacement parts. Unless specified as Universal this is a direct fit Axle Shaft. A reminder that this listing is for a single Axle Shaft which may be less than you need for your application. Check the fitment information for the qty your vehicle requires.
Hyundai 2013 Equus 5.0 Rear Right, Hyundai 2010 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L Right, Hyundai 2012 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L MFI Right – 2012 Genesis 5.0 Rear Sdn 5.0L GDI Right, Hyundai 2011 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L Right, Hyundai 2014 Genesis 5.0 Rear Sdn 5.0L Right, Hyundai 2014 Equus 5.0 Rear Right, Hyundai 2009 Genesis 4.6 Rear Sdn 4.6L Right, Hyundai 2011 Equus 4.6 Rear Right, Hyundai 2012 Equus 5.0 Rear Right, Hyundai 2013 Genesis 5.0 Rear Sdn 5.0L Right
8. Centric 120.51034 Disc Brake Rotor
DISC BRAKE ROTOR
9. Centric 320.51045 GCX Brake Rotor
GCX Brake Rotor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2009 Hyundai Genesis 46 Front Brake Rotors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!