Nowadays, there are so many products of 18 quart roaster oven turkey size in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 18 quart roaster oven turkey size in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 18 quart roaster oven turkey size which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
584 reviews analysed
1. Oster 24-Pound Turkey Roaster Oven, 18-Quart
2. Oster CKSTRS23-SB Roaster Oven, 22-Qt, Stainless Steel
Prepare tender turkey, slow-cooked stews, and more with the 22-Quart Oster Roaster Oven. Equipped with a self-basting lid that continually recirculates moisture, this electric oven eliminates the need for hand-basting to help save you time and energy. The high-domed lid accommodates turkeys up to 26 pounds. With its adjustable temperature dial, this versatile electric oven allows you to roast, slow cook, or bake a wide variety of dishes. The convenient ‘Keep Warm’ setting keeps food at an ideal serving temperature. A removable enamel-on-steel pan and rack make this electric roaster easy to clean, and the stainless steel exterior attractively complements a variety of decors.
3. Oster Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid, 18 Quart, Black (CKSTRS18-BSB-W)
- 18-quart roaster oven roasts, bakes, and slow cooks and fits up to a 22-pound turkey
- Self-basting lid recirculates moisture for tender and delicious roasts
- Saves 30% time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven
- Removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast, even heat distribution and easy cleaning
- Variable temperature control dial to set cooking temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
Easily prepare everyday meals or your holiday turkey using the Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid. Equipped with a self-basting lid, this roaster saves you the tedious task of hand basting over and over again. The 18-quart roaster oven locks in steam from cooking to keep food moist, tender, and flavorful. It seals in heat and intensifies the cooking temperature, helping cut down your cooking time by 30 percent when compared with a conventional oven. This countertop electric roaster also makes your kitchen more efficient by freeing up much needed oven space. The space-saving design with 18-quart capacity accommodates a large turkey weighing up to 22 pounds. The variable temperature control dial lets you set the cooking temperature between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, while the removable steel rack allows easy access to food. This roaster oven includes a removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan that makes cleanup easy.
4. Oster Roaster Oven with Buffet Server, 18 Quart, White (CKSTRS71)
- 18-quart roaster oven fits up to an 18-pound turkey
- Electric buffet server with 3 removable enamel-on-steel pans and lids to keep dishes warm for serving
- Saves 30% time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven
- Removable steel rack raises food above the cooking liquid
- Secure-fitting lid helps trap heat and moisture
Whether cooking a pot roast at home for the family or traipsing across town to a potluck, the Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven with Buffet Server offers a variety of conveniences for the everyday chef. This 18-quart roaster oven is designed to cook 30 percent faster and use 36 percent less energy, making it ideal as an energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven or as an extra cooking space during the holidays. Its generous interior provides a roomy 18-quart capacity that is large enough to accommodate an 18-pound turkey. The secure-fitting lid helps trap in heat and moisture, while the lid rest allows convenient access when it’s time to stir or transfer food to an individual bowl or plate. This electric roaster oven also includes a buffet server with three removable pans that keep food warm on your buffet table as well as a removable steel rack that raises food up from the bottom. A wonderful addition to any busy kitchen, this sleek-looking roaster oven has a one-year limited warranty.
5. Nesco 4818-14 Classic Roaster Oven, 18-Quart, Porcelain Cookwell, Ivory
18 Qt Roaster, Porcelain Cookwell – Ivory Body
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. Other than broiling, the Nesco Roaster Oven can do anything a normal oven can do but better and with less energy usage and less heat generated in the kitchen. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 200 degrees to 450 degrees. Removable steel rack has easy lift out handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
This is the Nesco Roaster that everyone remembers. The one that grandma had at home to cook the turkey at Thanksgiving. It’s also one of the most versatile cooking appliances available. For many it’s the primary kitchen oven. For others, a second oven for the family room, porch, or cabin. It’s portable so you can take it along for family outings.
1425 Watts of Power: Can do everything a traditional oven does, except broil.
Adjustable Full Range Temperature Control to 450 degrees: Roasts, bakes, steams, slow cooks, and warms. Automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures.
Removable Cookwell: Porcelain cookwell that is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Removable Steel Rack: Designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. Rack includes handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
Non-Porous Surface: Resists scratching and won’t corrode, stain or chip.
Preparation and Volume Cooking: Delivers long-lasting, commercial-level performance.
Indicator Light: Turns off when the roaster reaches the desired temperature.
Standard Recipes Can Be Converted to Slow Cooking: For each 30 minutes of regular cooking time, slow cook for 1-1/2 hours at 200 degrees to 250 degrees F.
Circle of Heat: Patented Circle of Heat heating element cooks from the side for moist, evening cooking.
This Roaster Fits: 6 cup muffin pan, 9X9 square cake pan, two 9 X 5 loaf pans, a 10 cup angle food pan, a 6 or 12 cup bundt pan, a 9-inch pie pan, a 1-2 Qt casserole dish or a 9X13 baking pan.
Perfect For: Chicken, roasts, lasagna, rice, vegetable, soup, chili and stew.
- Stay cool handles
- Porcelain-coated surface resists scratches, corrosion, stains and chips
- Removable cookwell for easy cleanup
- Holds up to a 22 lb turkey
- Chrome-plated cooking/baking rack
- Ideal for large meals and entertaining in the home
Curing your Roaster before Use
Before Using the Roaster
Unpack your NESCO Roaster Oven completely REMOVING ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL AND INFORMATION LABELS.
Remove Lid (cover), Rack, and Cookwell, (from heatwell) wash them and set aside.
Place Roaster Oven (Heatwell only) in a well-ventilated area. Make sure temperature knob is set at the lowest possible setting/off.
Plug in Heatwell cord to a 120 volt AC outlet. Turn temperature knob to maximum setting and “cure” Roaster Oven empty for 60 minutes (or longer) until any odor or wisps of smoke disappear. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn temperature control to lowest setting/off, unplug unit from outlet and allow cooling. After your unit has cooled, put Cookwell, Lid, and Rack back in and it is ready to use.
Do not cook food without Cookwell in place.
6. Hamilton Beach 28 lb 22-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid (Stainless Steel)
7. NESCO MWR18-14 Roaster Oven 18 Quarts White
The NESCO 18 qt. Roaster oven can roast a whole turkey, some say “to perfection”. It can bake a pie or a batch of cookies, steam vegetables, poach fish or cook a hearty soup. The heart of the 18 quart NESCO roaster oven contains the unique “Circle of heat” Element, thick insulation and a full range Auto-temperature control for efficient meat roasting and baking. The rack has convenient lift-out handles. The removable cook well can be stored in refrigerator and washed in a dishwasher. So, let’s get cooking! It’s time to explore all the wonderful ways to get the most out of your roaster oven for years to come. NESCO roaster ovens are as up-to-date and useful today as they have been in the past.
8. Nesco 4818-47 18 qt. Roaster Oven – Silver finish
This is the Nesco Roaster that everyone remembers. It’s the one that Grandma had at home to cook the turkey at Thanksgiving. It’s also one of the most versatile cooking appliances available. It has all the outstanding features of our legendary 18-Quart standard model, at a price customers find hard to resist. For many, it’s the primary kitchen oven. For others, a second oven for the family room, porch, or cabin. It’s portable, so you can take it along for family outings. This unit is ideal for large meals and entertaining in the home. Roast a whole turkey, up to 22 pounds, pot roast, pork roast, ham, or whole chickens. Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, even whole meals! Cook soups, stews, lasagna, and hot dishes. Make enough chili for the whole gang! Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, and poultry. Slow cooks less tender cuts of meat, too.
Now you are ready to discover more ways to make meals that are both healthful and delicious. And, you are ready to experience first-hand the convenience and versatility of this compact portable electric cooking appliance.
Nesco Roaster Ovens have a long tradition in family home cooking, starting in the 1930s. Yet, very few cooking appliances can demonstrate that they are as up-to-date and useful today as they were in the past. Nesco Roaster Ovens have truly kept pace with cooking styles, preferences, occasions and family sizes.
In a short time, you will see the many ways to use your Roaster Oven. Its portability makes it a moveable main cooking appliance at some times, and a valued supplementary appliance at other times. Use it a home on your countertop in your kitchen (no more kitchen heat!) or in a covered patio, basement or garage or away from home in a cabin, RV or boat. Where you use your Roaster Oven, you can prepare a wide range of favorite foods in different ways – baked, slow-coked, roasted, steamed or poached. And serve your foods buffet style or at table-side, right in the Roaster Oven. Moist, good-tasting foods are yours because of Nesco’s exclusive “Circle of Heat” construction. You’ll taste the difference the first time you use your Roaster Oven. So, start cooking with Nesco. Explore all the ways to get the most out of this special home cooking appliance.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR ROASTER OVEN
1. Unpack your Nesco Roaster Oven completely and remove all packaging material and information labels. Place the Roaster Oven in a well ventilated area on a heat resistant surface. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Return control to maximum setting (450-degrees F). Operate the Roaster Oven empty (without the cookwell or cover) for approximately 60 minutes, or until any odor or smoking disappears. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow to cool.
2. Wash the cover, cookwell and rack in warm sudsy water, then rinse and dry. Refer to complete cleaning instructions in manual.
3. Non-stick cookwell: When ‘curing’ your Roaster Oven with a non-stick cookwell, we recommend that it be operated with cover and cookwell. Do this in a covered outside area or other well-ventilated area. After curing and cleaning, and before cooking in your non-stick cookwell for the first time, lightly coat the interior of the cookwell with vegetable oil.
Preheat roaster oven for 20 minutes.
Roasting meat in your Nesco Roaster Oven keeps it moist and tender.
For additional browning, you can add 1 tbsp. browning sauce to oil and brush over skin before roasting.
To sear meat, preheat Roaster Oven at 450-degrees F. Add margarine. Cover, then sear meat for 10 to 15 minutes per side until lightly browned. Stir ground meat once. Time will vary depending on the quantity of meat. Alternative browning method for self-basting turkeys, preheat at 400-degrees F for 20 minutes. Roast bird for 1 hour at 400-degrees F. Reduce heat to 350-degrees using included time chart, 13-18 minutes per pound. During last hour of roasting increase temperature to 400-degrees and remove all excess juices in bottom of cookwell.
9. PanSaver 45950 Foil Electric Roaster Liner
- Eliminates food-to-hot metal contact which prevents the moisture in the food from scalding-off
- Since food cooked with pan saver never touches the pan the chance of surface contamination is eliminated
- Easy clean up no soaking or scrubbing
- Fits 16,18 and 22 quart roasters
- Ideal for roasting meats and poultry
Pan Saver oven able liners are safe to use in direct food contact at elevated temperatures, not to exceed 400DegreeF / 203DegreeC. The liners are FSSC22000 certified and manufactured on an ISO9001 certified facility in the USA.
10. 22-Pound Roaster Oven with Removable 3-Bin Buffet Server, 18-Quart, Stainless Steel
Whether cooking a pot roast for the family or traveling across town to a potluck, this portable Oster 22-Pound Roaster Oven with Removable 3-Bin Buffet Server, 18-Quart, Stainless Steel offers a variety of conveniences for the everyday chef. Use this Oster roaster as an energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, or as extra cooking space during the holidays. The roaster’s generous interior provides a roomy 18-quart capacity that is large enough to accommodate a 22-pound turkey. It works equally well for baking, cooking and serving. The oven’s secure-fitting lid helps trap in heat and moisture, while its lid rest allows for convenient access when it’s time to stir or transfer food to an individual bowl or plate. The roaster oven also includes a removable steel rack to raise food up from the bottom and a handy buffet server with three removable enamel-on-steel pans. The buffet server transforms the oven into a food warmer with the capacity to serve at gatherings. Oster 22-Pound Roaster Oven with Removable 3-Bin Buffet Server, 18-Quart, Stainless Steel: The Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven has a removable steel rack. Stainless steel construction. This stainless steel roaster oven includes buffet server and 3 removable pans. Dimensions: 17.6″L x 24″W x 9.6″H. Oster Roaster Oven Model# CKSTRS18. Specifications Capacity: 18 qt Condition: New Material: Stainless Steel Manufacturer Part Number: CKSTRS18 Color: Silver Container Type: Box Model: CKSTRS18 Accessories Included: BUFFET SERVER Brand: Oster Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.60 x 24.00 x 9.60 Inches
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 18 Quart Roaster Oven Turkey Size for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!