Nowadays, there are so many products of 1 hp drill press in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1 hp drill press in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1 hp drill press which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
663 reviews analysed
1. SHOP FOX W1670 1/2-Horsepower Floor Radial Drill Press
2. Klutch Floor Drill Press – 12-Speed, 14in. 1 HP, 120V
3. JET 354170/JDP-20MF 20-Inch Floor Drill Press
4. Klutch Floor Drill Press – 16-Speed, 13in. 3/4 HP, 120V
5. WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 12-inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 5/8” in 1” thick cast iron. The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our design uses a mechanical variable speed which allows for the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LED’s displays the running speed. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base, ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8” chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective mounting. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachments, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN. DO NOT use power tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases
6. WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2″ worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2” in 1” thick cast iron. When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill. The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensuring accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The ½” chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes in any material with ease? Remember WEN.
7. JET J-2500 15-Inch 3/4-Horsepower 115-Volt Floor Model Drill Press
8. SHOP FOX W1680 1-Horsepower 17-Inch Floor Model Drill Press
9. Klutch Floor Drill Press – Variable Speed with Digital Display, 17in. 1 1/2 HP, 120V
The Klutch 17in. Floor Mount Drill Press is the perfect choice for drilling metal or wood. Features power, accuracy and versatility packed into a sturdy floor mount base. Has a powerful 1 1/2 HP, 120V motor with variable speeds that generate 600-2,400 RPM. CE certified. 360 Head Swivel No, Speed RPM 600-2,400, Vertical Stroke 6 in., Speeds qty. Variable, HP 1 1/2, Worktable L x W in. 14 x 14, Draw Bar Ball type, Chuck Size in. 5/8, Dimensions L x W x H in. 28 3/4 x 14 1/2 x 68 7/8, Stand Included No, Drilling Capacity in. 1, Volts 120, Swing 17 in., Light Included Yes, gooseneck LED. 5/8in. chuck capacity with 1in. maximum drilling capacity 6in. vertical stroke 17in. swing adds versatility 45 degree table tilt offers a multitude of drilling angles Depth lock with a ball knob handle for precise adjustments that stay true, hole after hole Roomy 14in. x 14in. worktable 28 3/4in.L x 14 1/2in.W x 68 7/8in.H overall size Built-in chuck key storage keeps the chuck close at hand and easy to find Includes a gooseneck LED light to illuminate your work surface Digital display for easy reading
10. SHOP FOX M1039 20-Inch Drill Press
For woodworkers or metalworkers looking for more versatility in their shop, turn to this 20-Inch 1.5 Horsepower Floor Drill Press from Shop Fox and update that old drill press that doesn’t do everything you want. This 20-inch drill press offers plenty of power from its 1.5-horsepower electric motor that can deliver speeds up to 3,249 RPMs. Weighing over 300 pounds, this drill press is the largest in Shop Fox’s line, making it the most stable and vibration resistant. The variable speed motor lets you choose from 12 different spindle speeds so that you can always have the right RPM for any situation. This not only saves your bits from being burnt out but also provides a cleaner drilled hole. With the addition of a 110-volt built-in work light, you’ll know you can have all the tools necessary to get the most performance out of this drill press. Wood and metal working should be fun and productive. With this Shop Fox M1039 20-Inch Floor Drill Press, you’ll get the power and efficiency you need to complete any project.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1 Hp Drill Press for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!